This is a friendly reminder that in accordance to the Governor’s state guidelines pertaining to COVID-19, there are currently no spectators allowed inside the Sno-King facilities. To ensure the safety of our players, staff and their families, please help us adhere to these guidelines. Your cooperation enables our staff to focus on delivering important safety and cleaning protocol and ensures smooth transition between ice sessions. We recognize many skaters and families are returning to the rinks for the first time in many months and wanted to share these important COVID-19 operating guidelines.
Please review these helpful reminders as you plan for your scheduled ice session. You can view all Sno-King Safety & Cleaning protocol by clicking HERE.
- Skaters must be fully dressed with all equipment before entry. If the skater is age 9 or above and can put on their skates themselves there will be a designated “SKATES ON” & “SKATES OFF“ area inside for optional use. If a skater is age 8 or younger and requires assistance they can have one parent or guardian provide assistance inside. We encourage all skaters to arrive with skates and skate guards on whenever possible.
- Please ensure to fill water bottles before entering the facility. There is no sharing of water bottles and they cannot be refilled inside the arenas.
- Skaters will be allowed to enter the facility 10 minutes prior to their scheduled ice session. Skaters will be allowed to enter the building one at a time (or one family at a time). Please form a line outside spacing 6ft apart upon entering the building.
- Currently, there are no spectators allowed in the facilities. Please promptly exit the building if you are assisting your skater with their skates.
- All skaters and guests entering the building must wear a mask at all times (except while on the ice) and adhere to 6ft social distancing.
- Please follow the directional traffic flow while inside the facility (arrows and signage clearly posted inside).
- After completion of ice session, skaters should immediately put on their mask and proceed to exit the building. There is an optional “SKATES OFF” area for removal of helmet and skates only. Please do not remove other equipment in this area.
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to welcoming parents and families back inside our facilities soon!