Further to the guidance released on October 6, 2020 related to Washington’s Safe Start plan from Governor Inslee:
- Spectators are still not permitted in our facilities, however, one (1) parent/guardian per player 16 years of age or younger are permitted in the facility.
- All skaters and guests entering the building must wear a mask at all times (except while on the ice) and adhere to 6ft social distancing.
All other Sno King Facility protocols remain in place:
- Skaters must be fully dressed with all equipment before entry. We encourage all skaters to arrive with skates and skate guards on whenever possible.
- Please ensure to fill water bottles before entering the facility. There is no sharing of water bottles and they cannot be refilled inside the arenas.
- Skaters will be allowed to enter the facility 10 minutes prior to their scheduled ice session. Skaters will be allowed to enter the building one at a time (or one family at a time). Please form a line outside spacing 6ft apart upon entering the building.
- Please follow the directional traffic flow while inside the facility (arrows and signage clearly posted inside).
- After completion of ice session, skaters should immediately put on their mask and proceed to exit the building. There is an optional “SKATES OFF” area for removal of helmet and skates only. Please do not remove other equipment in this area.
- You can view all Sno-King Safety & Cleaning protocol by clicking HERE
We appreciate your continued efforts to support our staff in complying with the latest guidance related to COVID-19.
Clayton Rodgers, Executive Director