Sno-King Hockey Families,
A friendly reminder that youth hockey practices for all 8U to 18U teams re-start beginning tonight at all of our rinks. Please check Sports Engine for up to date schedules and reach out to your coach if you have any questions. The safety of our players and families is our top priority as COVID-19 remains a serious threat to public health. Please ensure to follow the preventive measures and guidelines every time you enter our facilities so we can continue to operate responsibly and keep everyone healthy and safe. Below are the guidelines for your review:
- All players and guests entering the building must wear a mask at all times (INCLUDING while on the ice)
- Players will be allowed to enter the building one at a time (or one family at a time). Please form a line outside spacing 6ft apart upon entering the building. Please do not gather outside the building or in the parking lot.
- Players will be allowed to enter the facility 10 minutes prior to their scheduled ice session. (15 minutes for goalies)
- All players must be fully dressed in all equipment upon entry and exit.* There will be a designated "SKATES ON" and "SKATES OFF" area for optional use. We encourage all skaters to arrive with skates and skate guards on whenever possible. All locker rooms are CLOSED. (*Goalies may enter the building 15 minutes prior to their ice session to put on their skates and leg pads in the designated area if needed)
- Please ensure to fill water bottles before entering the facility. There is no sharing of water bottles and they cannot be refilled inside the arenas.
- One (1) parent/guardian per player 18 years of age or younger are permitted in the facility
- COVID safety and cleaning guidelines are posted HERE
- Players should not remove equipment after their ice session while still inside the rink. There is a designated “SKATES OFF” area for optional use. Goalies can use this area to remove skates and large pads. We request all players to remove their gear outside of the facility. (Outside of your car, inside of your car or at home)
We need your support in adhering to the above guidelines and thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Looking forward to seeing you on the ice!
Clayton Rodgers, Executive Director