Priority registration will open Wednesday, June 1st at 10:00 am for the 2022-23 season for all age groups of players 8U-18U that were registered in our Sno-King youth hockey league last season (2021-22). We encourage you to register early, as there will be limits on the number of players we can accept in some age groups. Waiting lists will be created once that limit has been reached. Early registration also allows the staff to prepare schedules and order apparel for the coming season on time. The 2022-2023 season fees are outlined by age division and team on our website here.
For players that were not registered at Sno-King last year but wish to register for the 2022-23 season, registration will commence June 8th at 10:00 am. To read more information on registration dates and tryouts, please click here to view the May 10 announcement. Players should have a full year of Learn To Play, or equivalent experience before registering for the season.
We highly recommend completing these two steps in advance of season registration:
1. Renew your USA Hockey membership for the 2022-23 season. This annual membership is a USA Hockey requirement and is validated during Sno-King season registration and can take up to 24 hours to activate.
2. Complete or refresh both Safesport training & Background check. At least one parent/guardian from each family, plus all coaches and volunteers must have completed these required safety elements.
The link to register will be posted on our website after 10:00 am on Wednesday, June 1st. A direct link will also be sent announcing it’s open. Similar to years past, Sno-King will continue to offer payment options for season fees. Specific details will be outlined during registration.
Additionally, please help us anticipate ice needs by completing this 1-minute season planning survey. One family, who completes this survey prior to Friday, May 20 at 11:59pm, will be randomly selected and will receive a $150 discount to be applied against next season's Sno-King youth hockey fees. Only one entry from a family will be used as part of the random selection. The winning member will be notified on Monday, May 23.
We look forward to welcoming all players and families for our 58th hockey season! Should you have any questions, please email Gordon Hancock at email@example.com.
~ Sno-King Staff
We have been busy planning for our 58th Sno-King Hockey season! In the coming weeks, we will be announcing program details by age including fees and payment plans. In addition, you will be invited to join Virtual Town Hall presentations to learn more and ask questions. Please mark your calendars for priority registration which runs from June 1st to June 7th for 2021-22 returning Sno-King players. Be sure to register early to secure your spot as we filled many divisions within a few weeks last year and expect this to happen again. Here are a few things you can do to prepare:
1. Renew your USA Hockey membership for the 2022-23 season. You can get a head start and do this today for all players, coaches, and volunteers. This number will be required and validated during Sno-King season registration.
2. Setup your SportsEngine Account through the Sno-King Hockey website. If you are in one of the Learn to Play classes this will be needed for registration.
3. Complete or refresh Safesport training & Background check. At least one parent/guardian from each family, plus all coaches and volunteers must have completed these required safety elements.
4. Mark your calendars for these important dates:
2022-23 Season Registration opens: