TRY HOCKEY FOR FREE at Sno-King Ice Arenas
Presented by Virginia Mason Franciscan Health
These events are designed to provide kids between the ages of 4 and 16 a free opportunity to have an on-ice experience with other children. Coaches will be on the ice to assist your child in learning the basics. Kids do not need any previous skating or hockey experience.
Requirements for participation:
- Must be between the ages of 4-16
- If you've attended in the past, please save these open spots for new participants only.
- Not currently enrolled in any Learn to Play Program: LTP-H1, LTP-H2 or LTP-LS.
- Pre-register in advance
- Bring your own bike helmet and gloves/mittens. (Skates and sticks will be provided)
- Suggested arrival of at least 30 minutes prior to ice time to sign in and pick up equipment. Dress warm!
- Have FUN!
The next Try Hockey Free event is scheduled for:
Date: January 23rd
Times: 10am to 11am
Location: Renton Large ice